des Fumades in France
A great famaily holiday destination in France
Halfway between the Ardèche and the Mediterranean, in the southern part of the Massif Central, Les Fumades is justly popular with our customers. Part of the respected ‘Sites et Paysages’ chain, the parc is fairly quiet and offers absolutely first-class facilities. Some of them, including the excellent restaurant, are housed in the converted farm buildings which border the three lovely pools of the parc’s showpiece swimming complex. Activities and entertainment for all ages are arranged during July and August, but there is much to see and do beyond the parc too. Here, you are surrounded by fields of sunflowers and vineyards, and the whole Camargue is waiting to be discovered.
- 230 pitches
- Surface: Grass and gravel.
- Shade: Some have some.
- Pitch size: 80-100m².
- Tent privacy: Hedges separate the pitches.
- Mobiles privacy: Some of the pitches are separated.
- regional airports at Lyon, St Etienne, Nimes and Grenoble.
- Alternatively there are ferries from Portsmouth and Dover.