Tuesday 1 July 2008

Dream trip to Capri

Ever since I read a book about a girl who went to Capri I've dreamed of going
there. It was described so beautifully as a romantic beautiful island to visit,
so I've picked this for my dream trip

With Sunshine Holidays I could fly out from Manchester to Naples

on 2nd Aug at 1600 (A very civilised time to fly out!)

Biancamaria Hotel

Situated in the old part of Anacapri, The Biancamaria hotel is perfect for a
quiet, relaxing holiday and I would want a sea view to enjoy the amazing scenery.
This is a great holiday destinations close to w the churches of S.Sofia and
S.Michele giving you a chance to explore the history of the island of Capri
and the romance of the real town.


San Michele Hotel

The San Michele Hotel is a traditional family run hotel surrounded by attractive
gardens set on a cliff. The hotel is located close to the centre of Anacapri
and to the chair lift where guests can go to the highest point of the island
on Monte Solaro.

This gives you a great opportunity to travel to the top of the island to take
in the breathtaking views.


La Floridiana

The Floridiana Hotel looks out on to the sea and pine trees, perfect for a relaxing
end to a holiday and wouldbe the perfect place to re-read my favourite book
"I love Capri" by Belinda Jones.




Flying home from Naples on athe flight at 2055 on 9th Aug

No comments: